July 27, 2023
Who is the controller of the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Mobile Media Content, S.L.
Address: C Àlaba 61, 6th 1 A-2, 08005 Barcelona (Spain)
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as well as the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that Mobile Media Content, S.L. processes the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- If you have contacted us by e-mail, we will process your data to manage your request or query in relation to our products and services offered.
- If you have provided us with your curriculum vitae via email from HR, we will use your data to manage the recruiting process.
- If you have provided us with your curriculum vitae through the "Careers" section, we will use your data to manage the recruiting process.
3. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
For how long we will store your personal data?
Your data will be stored:
- In relation to the purpose (1) until we have resolved your request or query, as well as the time necessary to fulfil the corresponding legal obligations.
- In relation to purpose (2) and (3) for a maximum period of one (1) year, in case we have not proceeded to hire you, as well as the time necessary to fulfill the corresponding legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data corresponding to the purposes (1) to (3) included in section 2 above ("Purposes") are the following:
- In relation to the purpose (1) the legal basis is the express consent (clear affirmative action) given to Mobile Media Content, S.L. at the time of collection of your personal data.
- In relation to the purposes (2) and (3) the legal basis are the (i) the express consent (clear affirmative action) given to Mobile Media Content, S.L. at the time of collection of your personal data, as well as, (ii) the intention to enter into a contract.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provision.
Likewise, we inform you that Mobile Media Content, S.L. contracts part of its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an entity domiciled in P.O. Box 81226 of Seattle, WA 98108-1226, United States of America, an entity attached to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, and therefore, guarantor of an adequate level of protection.
Finally, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases where a legal rule so provides.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Mobile Media Content, S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request a limitation on the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Mobile Media Content, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may contact us, either in person at the address indicated above, or by sending an e-mail to email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID card, driving license or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.